From Greg Hartwick #17 -
LongHaul/Phonemasters/Miken
"Since the changes in ASA over the past few years I thought my days of playing were over. The Miken Vicious has changed everything for me. If you liked the Freak you will love the Vicious! Immediately out of the wrapper I was hitting balls 20 ft further than any other ASA bat. With the feel and sweet spot I've come to enjoy from Miken - there will NOT be another ASA bat on the market even close."


From Caleb McDowell - D Class Arkansas
"Just recently had the chance to preview the new Miken Vicious. This bat felt very solid and reminded me quite a bit of the original Miken Freak. The Vicious was hot just out of the wrapper and seemed to have a large "sweet spot" and quite a bit of room for error. I swung the 34" 27oz and liked it very much. Miken continues to put quality bats on the market that I have found to be superior to the competitors in its class. Very anxious to get this new bat in my bag!"