Psycho Review

From Greg Hartwick #17 - LongHaul Bombers/Phonemasters/Miken
If you guys are like me, I like to get a bat, hit it, and stay with it. Every year I get a bat, fall in love with it and just when it gets good, boom! It breaks. Another 400 swings away from gettin one back right. In 2008 Miken has solved this problem for me. The Miken Psycho has the amazing pop Miken is known for, mixed with tremendous durability. I have beat on this bat and beat on it. Literally thousands of cuts and it just keeps singing. Monster bombs, but more impressive is the jump through the infield. I love the fact that people assume this bat has been altered. What a compliment! I could write all day about this bat.

I typically swing a 28 oz bat, I feel a little more comfortable dropping down to a 27 oz because of the endload. there is not another product on the market that compares. Put down your other bat and pick up the Psycho. You're just a few cuts away from being accused of cheating.